Friday, May 3, 2013

Color Dare #41 - Choose your own color with Cocoa & Saddle

Hey there, color lovers! I have a little something different for you today, but first I'd like to congratulate our winner from last week: Denise Elliot! She got bonus points for using 100% current CTMH products. Don't forget to pick up your Color Dare Diamond badge from our sidebar, Denise!


The colors for this week are a little different:

Choose one color
Cocoa
Saddle

Normally you are allowed to use only the colors we pick, with the addition of any neutrals. This time around you can choose any one color you want, but we pick the neutrals! You must use Cocoa and Saddle in your project. White is also allowed (Colonial White or White Daisy). I think you'll have fun with this one. Our very own Caroline came up with this idea, so you might be seeing more flip-flopped dares from time-to-time.

I made a scrapbook layout for my son's album, and chose Lilac Mist as my color:
You can check out my blog later today for details.

Here are some examples from our wonderful design team:
 
Caroline Bredeson - Dream Pop
Photo
 
Pam Korte - Ponderosa Pine
Here is my project for this week. I weaved the paper and then stamped it prior to placing on the card. Ponderosa Green is my color with the neutrals.
 
Marie Flayer - Creme Brulee
Photo
 
Becca Whitham - Cotton Candy
Photo

Lela Norris - Honey
050313 Cocoa & Honey
 
Now it's your turn! Make a project using one color of your choice with Cocoa & Saddle as your neutrals. If you don't have those exact colors, come as close as you can. Take a photo of your project and post it to your blog or online gallery. Make sure you include a link to us in your post. Then link your post up here at the bottom of this page. Please read our sidebar for complete rules! Most importantly, have fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment