Saturday, September 21, 2013

Color Dare #61 - Olive, Autumn Terracotta, & Goldrush

Sorry I'm so late posting this week. My first trimester is almost over, I promise! I've been having evening morning sickness, which is when I usually do my crafting and blogging, so hopefully that will go away soon! Here are the winners from last week's Sarita colors challenge:

Terry wins the Color Dare Diamond!


Kristine wins the Color Dare Emerald!


Arlene wins the Color Dare Ruby!


Pam wins the Color Dare Sapphire!


Congrats, ladies! Please pick up your badges from the top tab and display them on your blog!

This week we have some classic fall colors for you:

Autumn Terracotta
Goldrush
Olive


Lesson: We are using shades of orange and green this week. These are two secondary colors. When you use two primary, or two secondary colors together, this is called a dyadic color scheme.

I made a card using the Make it From your Heart Volume 2 pattern 22.
Fall is my favorite season! I love these colors together. You can see more details on my blog.

Our guest designer this week is Michelle Hughes. Check out her blog to see 3 more beautiful cards!

Now here's some inspiration from our design team:
 
 
 
 
 
 

Now it's your turn! Create a beautiful Fall project, upload it to your blog, and link your post up here. Don't forget to read our complete rules on the sidebar. Have Fun!

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely work, ladies! Great inspiration :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge and lovely DT work. so glad I found your site on Paper Playful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog challenge from a friend. This is fun challenge :) Hope I can play along with this color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my mini album as the "diamond"

    ReplyDelete