Friday, November 6, 2015

Color Dare #167 - Goldrush, Chocolate, & Kraft

Hello everyone. Sarah here. We have a great fall color challenge for you this week, fitting of early November. But first I'd just like to say what a wonderful 3 1/2 years it has been for me posting these color challenges every week and watching you all participate and enjoy it. I will be stepping down from making the posts, because life has just gotten in the way of less important things. Having my fourth child and adding homeschooling into the mix has been quite stressful, although rewarding.

So I'd like to thank my ever-faithful design team member, Marie Flayer for stepping up and taking over challenges for me. I'd like to thank Gretchen, Donna, Peachy, Michelle, and Cat for being faithful and continuing their roles here! And I'd like to thank all of you who follow along with us and sometimes play along and share your wonderful inspirations with us! Keep up the good work. I will still be participating, but on a limited basis so you won't forget me!

Now enough with the sappiness, let's get on to the fun stuff! Here are our colors for this week:

Goldrush
Chocolate
Kraft


Here is what our wonderful Design Team has come up with:





Now it's your turn.  Take some time this week to create a project using these colors.  If you don't have the exact colors, just use the closest ones you have.  Next, take a picture of it and upload it to your blog.  Make sure you include our link and challenge picture in your post.  Then link your post to our site, using the link to your blog post, not your entire blog.  See our sidebar for complete rules.  Most importantly have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, I'm not sure how you've gotten everything done at your house! Four kiddos and homeschooling………I can't even imagine the time it takes! Thanks for all you have given to this site. Thank you to Marie for stepping into the role!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, thanks for all you've done to for CMH. We've all benefited from your generous spirit and talent. Marie, so glad to know the blog is in good hands. You've blessed all of us in so many ways. May many blessings come your way as you move CMH forward.

    ReplyDelete